Sunday, December 6, 2009

Emmah's 1st Birthday Party!!!






















Well, Emmah's 1st birthday party has officially come and gone!!! The party went great and I honestly think Emmah had no idea what was going on. All she cared about was cake and presents. As soon as she saw those presents - she knew they were for her!

Enjoy some pics....I will have more coming shortly.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like she had alot of fun! She's getting so big and still adorable as ever. Can't wait to see her (and you guys) for Christmas in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley -

    It's ok to not add the "and you guys" - I have accepted the fact that once you have a baby, no one cares about you anymore. It's a fact of life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, can I have that "Hello Kitty" bag when she is done?
    Wow, what a big girl! I still remember Ashley's 1st birthday. I think have the same cake-on-the-face picture!

    ReplyDelete