



Well - Emmah has two new teeth coming in on the top. Her teeth seem to be coming in "two's." On the contrary - she is handling it very well. They don't seem to be bothering her at all. She's a little toughie - just like her mama! ;)
Here are few pics from over the weekend and last week.
Emmah Stats:
Words - "Papa"
Foods - Stouffers Mac N'Cheese, Blueberry Pancakes, Yogurt
(They gave her a whole cupcake last week at school and she ate the whole thing)
Favorite Toy - Cell Phone (yes, she has her own play cell phone)
Favorite Gesture - shaking her head "no" when she doesn't want something (drives me crazy)
She has her 9 month check up this Thursday - I will update everyone with her weight/height afterwards.
Emmah says hi!

Oh my gosh! She is such a cutie! I love the picture in the blue strappy outfit, I think Matt is holding her. She looks so pretty in that picture.
ReplyDeleteHI Emmah, You are such a cutie!!! I have been checking everyday for new pics. I just love every one of them. 4 teeth wow!! The better to eat all those yummie new foods. And your favorite word ... 'Papa' you're so smart! Love you. Aunt Pam
ReplyDelete